Made in India Shuddh Smog Tower A Hope For Delhi Can Clean 600000 cubic meters of clean air Per Hour
#sudhirgiri #drsudhirgiri #sudhirgirimeerut #dharmendrabhaskar #shuddh #kejriwal #gaschamber #ncr #airpllution
Chief Minister Mr. Arvind Kejriwal said that New Delhi is a Gas Chamber as from the neighboring states have started burning “Parali” which costs human lives.
In this grim scenario, a Delhi-start-up’s innovation could spell relief for its people.
Here’s all you need to know about the proposed solution to the air cleaning by Shuddh Air Purifiers:
- The purifier which will be 20-feet tall and 10-feet wide, will have the capacity of cleaning 15 million cubic meters of air per day.
- Designed on the air quality of the capital, one such purifier will be able to provide clean air in the 0.5-km radius of its location, impacting about 25,000 lives depending on the density.
- The purifier will take air from all angles, which in turn, will help generate 6,00,000 cubic meters of clean air per hour.
- Shuddh Smog Tower will work using three stages of physical filters to clean out 99% pollutants. Apart from the pre-filter, which will remove the visible (Particulate Matter 10 & above) particles; ACESP filter (Advanced Controlled Electrostatic Precipitator) will clean out PM 2.5 particle (small particles) up to 99%.
- The tower will be equipped with as many as 12 fans to keep the flow of clean air constant.
We got a reason to keep our hope for Delhi
While a section of citizens is privileged to afford air-purifiers at home, the City Cleaner will come as a relief for those who can’t.
The estimated cost of the purifier per tower is between Rs 45-50 lakhs only. The best part of the proposed technology is its maintenance cost will be less than Rs. 15000/month.